- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Xalacom Eye Drop 2.5ml
Xalacom Eye Drop 2.5ml is a medicine used to reduce pressure in the eyes in people with glaucoma and ocular hypertension (high pressure in the eye). If the pressure in your eye is too high it can damage your sight, potentially leading to blindness. It works by helping fluid flow from inside the eye into the blood.
Xalacom Eye Drop 2.5ml is suitable for adults and children and can be used by itself or in combination with other eye medicines to reduce pressure. Follow the instructions given by your doctor and use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit. If you stop using it, pressure in the eye could increase and damage your sight. Never use a bottle if the seal is broken before you use it for the first time. If you wear contact lenses, make sure you remove them before instilling and wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back.
Uses Of Xalacom Eye Drop 2.5ml
This Drop is a medicine used to reduce,
- pressure in your eyes (ocular hypertension).
- This pressure can lead to an illness called glaucoma.
- If the pressure in your eye is too high, it can damage your sight.
- This medicine works by helping the fluid to flow from inside the eye into your bloodstream.
- It may be used alone or with other eye drops.
- Do not use it too often as that can make it less effective.
- You should only use it in the affected eye and take it regularly as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you stop taking it, the pressure in your eye will not be controlled.
- This could lead to a loss of sight.
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
- Eyelash changes
- Eye pain
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Burning sensation in eye
- Eye itching
When Not to Use
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.