Solarmax Gel Spf 50 Gel
Solarmax Gel Spf 50 Gel
Pack Size: 30gm
Ingredients: In Description
Pharmaceutical Form: Gel
Brand Name: Maxitech
- How to Use
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Solarmax Sunblock is a sun-protectant sunscreen that protects you from the harsh Ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It effectively controls sebum, protects from premature wrinkles and signs of aging, and is ideal for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin. Due to its non-comedogenic properties, it is also suitable for sensitive skin. Furthermore, it is paraben-free, water-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
SolarMax (TM) 17 sunscreen meets all the requirements for full protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays. Scientists are expanding the warning to protect the skin from these rays and advise consumers to use a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 every year. SolarMax(TM) 17 provides 17 times more protection than no sunscreen and reduces skin exposure to UVB and UVA oxidative rays from the sun to a greater extent than most commercial products. Its SPF of 17 exceeds recommended recommendations for reducing the risk of skin cancer and the aging effects of unfiltered sunlight. Sunscreens reduce the amount of sun exposure, but the skin still gets a lot of radiation damage. Published studies show that topically applied antioxidant vitamins A, C and E protect skin cells against free radical damage that occurs in response to exposure to ultraviolet rays and support the fight against a variety of diseases and all cancers. In addition to protecting the skin from the sun’s rays, SolarMax(TM)17 contains antioxidants that penetrate the skin to protect against the structural damage of radiation that leads to skin cancer. SolarMax(TM)17 also has some active ingredients available for complete solar protection. Although many consumers are aware of the damage that the sun can cause, some are still hesitant to use sunscreen because of the oil damage they produce. SolarMax (TM) 17 is completely absorbed by the skin without any unpleasant odor on the skin. In fact, it has ingredients that make the skin soft, smooth and luxurious, while being lightweight enough to wear under makeup.
SolarMax(TM) 17 comes in a spray bottle, allowing the user to protect hard-to-reach areas of the anatomy. It’s perfect for everyday use – daily sunlight, over a lifetime, causes extensive radical damage that can lead to skin aging and eventually skin cancer.
SolarMax(TM) 17 is a water and sweat-resistant sunscreen that provides maximum protection against solar radiation. It can be used on tanning beds, during outdoor sports, at the beach, or at the pool. SolarMax(TM) 17 is recommended for adults and children over six months. Long-term sun exposure has been shown to lead to aging, skin damage, and an increased risk of skin cancer. But you do not need to hide from the sun and all that nature and the outdoors have to offer. With its innovative antioxidants and unique sunscreen formula, SolarMax(TM) 17 provides complete, all-around sun protection.
Solarmax Sunblock Benefits
- Provides protection against strong UV rays
- Sebum and oil control
- Poor process
- Emma for oily, combination, and multi-prone skin
- Protects against premature wrinkles and signs of aging
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Paraben-free formula
- Ideal for daily use
Some products that may interact with this medication include cimetidine, skin products containing sodium sulfacetamide, and enzyme products used to break down and remove dead skin/tissue from burns and wounds (such as collagenase, papain, and trypsin).
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,
- Bis-Ethyl hexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine,
- Diethyl amino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Dimethicone Cross polymer.
- Some ingredients in sunscreens can make the skin more sensitive.
- If the sunscreen causes redness or irritation, wash it off and stop using it.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about using other sunscreen products with different ingredients.
- Put a small amount of product on your hand or directly on the face.
- Crush between your palms to warm it up.
- Apply on clean, slightly damp skin.
- It is for external use only.
- Please tell your doctor about your skin condition (if any) before using it.
- Use only after consulting your doctor if you are receiving treatment for an existing skin condition.
- Use with caution if you have any known allergies.
- Please avoid using it on damaged or infected skin.
There are no reviews yet.