- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Sitaglu-Met XR 50/1000mg Tablets
Sitaglu-Met XR 50/1000mg Tablets are used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
Uses Of Sitaglu-Met XR 50/1000mg Tablets
- This is used as a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Controlling high blood sugar helps help order damage, blindness, whim-whams problems, loss of branches, and sexual function problems.
- Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your threat of a heart attack or stroke.
- This product contains 2 specifics sitagliptin and metformin.
- Sitagliptin workshop by adding situations of natural substances called incretins.
- Incretins help to control blood sugar by adding insulin release, especially after a mess.
- They also drop the quantum of sugar your liver makes.
- Metformin workshop by helping to restore your body’s proper response to the insulin you naturally produce.
- It also decreases the quantum of sugar that your liver makes and that your stomach’s bowel absorbs.
- Stomach derangement
- A metallic taste in the mouth may do.
- A tablet may also appear in your stool.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- However, tell your croaker right down, If stomach symptoms return latterly( after taking the same cure for several days or weeks).
- Stomach symptoms that do after the first days of your treatment may be signs of lactic acidosis.
- Remember that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side goods.
How To Use Sitaglu-Met XR 50/1000mg Tablets?
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Case Information Leaflet handed by your druggist before you start using sitagliptin/ metformin each time you get filled.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker generally formerly diurnal with a mess, rather in the evening. Swallow the tablets whole.
- Don’t crush or bite the tablets.
- Doing so can release all of the medicine at formerly, adding the threat of side goods.
- Drink a plenitude of fluids while taking this drug unless else directed by your croaker.
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- Beta-blocker specifics( similar to metoprolol, propranolol, and glaucoma eye drops similar to timolol) may help the fast/ pounding twinkle you would generally feel when your blood sugar falls too low( hypoglycemia).
- Other symptoms of low blood sugar, similar to dizziness, hunger, or sweating, are innocent by these medicines.
When Not To Use
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Before taking this drug, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to sitagliptin or metformin; or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of order complaint, severe breathing problems( similar as obstructive lung complaint, severe asthma), liver complaint, a complaint of the pancreas( pancreatitis), monuments in your gallbladder( gallstones), blood problems( similar as anemia, vitamin B12 insufficiency).