- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ronirol Tablets 0.25mg 21’s
Ronirol Tablets 0.25mg 21’s is used alone or with other medications to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease (PD; a disorder of the nervous system that causes difficulties with movement, muscle control, and balance), including shaking of parts of the body, stiffness, slowed movements and problems with balance.
Ropinirole (Requip), rotigotine (Neupro) and pramipexole (Mirapex) are approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of moderate to severe RLS . Short-term side effects of these medications are usually mild and include nausea, lightheadedness and fatigue.
- It can be used in conjunction together with other medications to combat Parkinson’s disease.
- It may improve the movement of your body and reduce shaking (tremor) as well as stiffness,
- slowing of movement and unsteadiness.
- It is also used to treat restless leg syndrome (RLS).
Side Effects Of Ronirol Tablets 0.25mg 21’s
Side-effects include gastrointestinal upset,
- leg edema
- sudden onset of sleep
- hypotension (low blood pressure) and abdominal pain.