- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Risek 20mg Capsule
Risek 20mg Capsules (Omeprazole) a substituted benzimidazole, is a proton pump inhibitor that inhibits gastric acid secretion. Chemically Risk 20mg Capsules is 5-methoxy-2-[[(4-methoxy-3, 5-dimethyl-2-pyridinyl) methyl] sulfinyl]-1Hbenzimidazole. The molecular formula is C17H19N3O3S. When the gastric ulcer is suspected, the possibility of malignancy should be excluded as treatment may alleviate symptoms and delay diagnosis. – Prior to initiation of dual or triple therapy, the physician should consider the patient with known hypersensitivity reactions to penicillin, macrolides, and other antibiotics.
Risk 20mg Capsules, like all acid-blocking medicines, may reduce the absorption of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) due to hypo- or achlorhydria. This Capsule should be considered in patients with reduced body stores or risk factors for reduced vitamin B12 absorption on long-term therapy. – Severe hypomagnesemia has been reported in patients treated with proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) like omeprazole for at least three months, and in most cases for a year. – Proton pump inhibitors, especially if used in high doses and over long durations of greater than one year, may modestly increase the risk of hip, wrist, and spine fracture, predominantly in the elderly or in the presence of other recognized risk factors.
familiar with other inhibitors of acid secretion or antacids, the absorption of ketoconazole and itraconazole can decrease during treatment with omeprazole due to decreased intragastric acidity during treatment with omeprazole. – Omeprazole is metabolized by CYP2C19. Thus, when omeprazole is combined with drugs metabolized by CYP2C19, such as diazepam, citalopram, imipramine, clomipramine, phenytoin, etc., the plasma concentrations of these drugs may be increased and a dose reduction could be needed.
It is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems.
Side Effect Of Risek 20mg Capsules
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions
When not use
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease, lupus or hypersensitivity to the drug.
How it works
- Risek capsule 20mg 2×7 works by interfering in the final stage of acid release within the stomach.
- This reduces acidity and speeds up the healing of ulcers.
Contraindications Of Risek 20mg Capsules
- autoimmune disease,
- low amount of magnesium in the blood,a type of kidney inflammation called interstitial nephritis
- Osteoporosis (fragile bones),
- CYP2C19 poor metabolizer,
- fracture and diarrhea from an infection with Clostridium difficile bacteria.
- It is not recommended that you take it without the consent of your doctor.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Before you use this tablet, you should notify your doctor if you think you might be pregnant, are pregnant, or may become pregnant.