- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Priorin capsules are part of the category of stimulants for hair growth. These capsules are specifically created to treat hair loss. Priorin capsules do not just reduce hair loss. And it helps to stimulate the growth of hair simultaneously. The capsule helps hair grow more potent, full shinier, and richer. It meets the nutritional requirements of hair and scalp, which helps to protect hair from damage and breaking.
It provides hair with vitamins, including millet extracts, amino acid L-cystine, and calcium pantothenate. The combination has been clinically proven to increase and stimulate hair growth and regrowth. These capsules also have biotin as a nutrient, which aids in maintaining healthy hair.
- Priorin capsules promote hair growth
- Biotin helps in maintaining hair health
- Millet extract enhances metabolism and proliferation in human Keratinocytes (hair cells)
- Calcium pantothenate increases the hair’s condition.
- L-cystine is the building block that is a component of the hair substance Keratin
- Priorin capsules meet the nutritional needs of the hair and scalp
Generally Priorin formula is well tolerated and did not create much adverse reactions. Meanwhile, like all the other medical products these capsules also shown but with less frequency and in a very short number of peoples get them. These are like
- Stomach Problems
- Heart Burn
- Hearing Difficulty
- Ringing in ears
- Increased amount of urine
- Dark Urine
- Yellow eyes and skin
- Abdominal pain
- Weakness of body
- Sudden vision changes
- Some allergic reactions like rash, itching, swelling
Biotin, L-cystine, Millet extract, Calcium pantothenate, Beeswax, Brown iron oxide, Gelatin, Glycerol, Lecithin, Magnesium oxide, Medium chain triglycerides, P-methoxyacetophenone, Purified water, Red iron oxide, Titanium dioxide, Vanillin, Wheat germ oil,Yellow iron oxide
- Do not overdose on the daily recommended dose.
- Please do not take it longer than the time it is recommended for.
- Don’t distribute it to your children unless a physician instructs you.
- Do not increase or decrease your daily dose without medical advice.
- Don’t use it if the quality seal is damaged or missing. -If the Priorin capsule isn’t for you, you should stop using it immediately.
- Do not use this product if intolerant to its components.
Is this product suitable for long-term use?
Priorin capsules are suitable for long-term use.
For how long do I need to use priorin capsules?
Using this product for at least 3-6 months is recommended.
After how long will I see any improvement in my condition?
The first result may be seen after around four weeks.
At what time of the day should I take priorin capsule?
You can take priorin capsule at any time of the day.
Can I consume priorin capsule after its expiry date?
Please do not consume priorin capsule after its expiry date.