- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Platlo Tablets 75mg 2×7’s
Platlo Tablets 75mg 2×7’s is an antiplatelet drug that is used to ensure that blood flow is smooth within your body. This Tablet can be used with aspirin to avoid dangerous problems in patients suffering from a heart attack, stroke, or chest pain that is severe. This Tablet is in the category of heart health.
It’s used to avoid strokes and heart attacks in those suffering from coronary artery conditions (recent heart attack) Recent strokes, or blood circulation disorder (peripheral cardiovascular disease).
Side Effects Of Platlo Tablets 75mg 2×7’s
- Easy bleeding/bruising
- Stomach upset/pain
- Diarrhea, and constipation may occur
If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
When Not To Use
- It is not advised for patients who are hypersensitive to clopidogrel or any other component of the drug.
- Clopidogrel is a risk factor for bleeding and is not recommended in patients with active pathological bleeding, such as GI bleeding as well as intracranial bleeding.
How To Use Platlo Tablets 75mg 2×7’s?
- Inhale clopidogrel in conjunction with food, as directed by the doctor.
- Suck the tablet completely with water.
- Don’t crush, chew or cut the tablet.
- Use clopidogrel frequently to reap the maximum benefit from it.
- To aid in remembering to take clopidogrel at the same time.
- Quantity will be determined by the medical conditions you have and your response to treatment.
- Do not increase the dosage or take this medication more frequently than recommended.
- This medication is used to stop the occurrence of atherothrombotic episodes (sudden plaque formation that leads to blood clots) for patients who suffer from heart attacks occurring in a matter of days or under 35 days or stroke that is ischemic (blood clots that block a blood vessel within the brain) which can occur in less than 7 days or less than six months, or peripheral arterial disease (disease of the arteries that supply to the extremities).
- It is also utilized together with aspirin to treat acute non-ST segment elevation coronary syndrome heart disorder (unstable angina or a kind that causes heart attacks).
- Patients suffering from severe liver (liver) impairment and active bleeding as a result of injuries to organs in the internal and heart or vascular diseases should stay away from this medication.
- Do not begin taking this medication right away, just within a few days following the heart attack.
- Patients suffering from kidney (kidney) or the hepatic (liver) impairment or a history of surgery, the risk of bleeding or blood disorders, and the possibility of hemophilia acquired (bleeding disorder) must avoid the use of this medication.
- It is recommended to stop this medication if abnormal bleeding occurs.