Pack Size: 30 Tablets
Composition: In Description
Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
Brand Name: Nutrifactor
- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nutrifactor Jointin-D is a joint help recipe, which contains 5 urgent supplements including, Glucosamine HCL and Chondroitin Sulfate which help to make the joints development agreeable by offering help to sound joints construction and ligament.
Jointin-D contains fundamental supplements that add to work on joint adaptability, grease, and portability. It additionally assists with animating cells to fabricate ligament.
Chondroitin assists ligament with holding water and is likewise gainful in joint oil and padding while Sulfur, present in Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), assists the body with keeping up with typical connective tissue.
Nutrient D works with calcium assimilation and assists the bones with holding the all around kept calcium in them.
Uses Of Nutrifactor Jointin-D
- Nutrifactor Jointin-D is the combination of nutrients that are essential for healthy joints.
- Supports joint health by rebuilding and repairing joint cartilage.
- It helps to reduce joint related problems like pain, swelling, stiffness, and redness.
- Helps to increase mobility and flexibility also helps to reduce swelling and stiffness.
- It provides lubrication and allows bones to glide against one another and acts as a shock absorber and it can cure chronic pain.
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Nutrient D3
How To Use Nutrifactor Jointin-D?
Take 2-3 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- No side effects have been reported yet.
- Jointin-D is a natural dietary supplement that is formulated to support joint health.
When Not To Use
Don’t take this tablet if you’re sensitive to one of the components.
- The Nutrifactor jointin D improves joints flexibility, mobility and lubrication.
- It helps joint movements to be more comfortable.
- It helps reduce joint discomfort and aches.
- It helps promote healthy cartilage growth.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history prior to using this supplement.
- Do not use it longer than prescribed.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed after every use.
- Do not chew this capsule.
- Do not overdo the recommended daily dosage.
- Do not alter your dose without having a doctoraEUR(tm)s approval.
- Do not take it after the expiration date.
- Do not use if the seal of quality is damaged or missing.
- If the nutrifactor jointin-D tablet you purchased is not for you take it off your shelf immediately.
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is the soft and flexible tissue present at the ends of two bones, which provides cushioning and movement between the joints.
Who can use Jointin-D?
For people who are suffering from swelling, redness, stiffness, and pain in joints.
What is the maximum amount of Jointin-D I can take each day?
Only 2 tablets should be consumed daily.
Should I continue my medicine for arthritis?
Once your body is set with Jointin-D then you can gradually decrease the dose of the prescribed medicine as per your healthcare professional’s advice.
Who should use Jointin-D after consulting a healthcare professional?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision, or using any prescribed medicines should only use Jointin-D after consulting a healthcare professional.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D?
It is available at all leading pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing an order online.
There are no reviews yet.