- At 6 months old, your baby is ready to try his/her first solid foods. Packed with all the necessary nutrition NESTLE CERELAC supports his growing needs.
- Great for taste and big on nutrition!
- NESTLE CERELAC Rice is nutritionally adapted complementary food that contains single grains, that adds another step in your baby’s journey of nutritional discoveries.
To preserve its freshness and taste, store NESTLE CERELAC in a cool place and an air-tight container; use within 3 weeks of opening.
Babies require 5 times more Iron than adults, which is why NESTLE CERELAC is fortified with Iron. 2-3 helpings of NESTLE CERELAC help in the physical and cognitive development.
How to take:
- Boil clean water for 5 minutes and allow to cool. Measure 75ml lukewarm water and pour into a feeding bowl.
- Add 25g or 4 leveled tablespoons of NESTLE CERELAC and mix well.
- Ensure that the baby is fed with a clean spoon. Make fresh mixture for each serve (do not reuse)
Rice Flour, Skimmed Milk, Sucrose, Vegetable Oils, Minerals, Soya Lecithin, Vitamins, Vanillin, Bifidus Culture.