Pack Size: 10
Composition: Methylcobalamin (500mcg)
Pharmaceutical form: Injectable Solution
Brand Name: [button link=”https://www.almishkat.pk/product-category/brand-companies/hilton-pharma-pvt-ltd/” color=”purple” newwindow=”yes”] Hilton Pharma[/button]
- Reviews (0)
Methycobal Injection | Price, Uses, Side Effects
Methycobal Injection is a man-made type of nutrient B12. It is utilized to treat insufficiency of nutrient B12 in the body. Nutrient B12 is significant for development, cell proliferation, blood arrangement, and protein and tissue blend.
It additionally assists with treating paleness, weakness, and deadness or shivering in the hands and feet.
Methycobal Injection is by and large protected and doesn’t generally bring on any normal results. A few drugs can diminish the assimilation of nutrient B12, let your primary care physician know all different meds you are requiring to ensure you are protected.
To ensure it is alright for you, prior to utilizing the medication let your PCP additionally know whether you have any ailments like Leber’s sickness, liver illness, or kidney issue.
USES OF METHYCOBAL INJ.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
SIDE EFFECTS OF METHYCOBAL INJ.
Most results don’t need any clinical consideration and vanish as your body acclimates to the medication. Counsel your PCP in the event that they endure or in case you’re stressed over them
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE METHYCOBAL INJ.
Your primary care physician or attendant will give you this medication. Mercifully don’t self oversee.
HOW METHYCOBAL INJ. WORKS
Methycobal Injection is a type of nutrient B12 that reestablishes its level in the body along these lines helping in treating certain anemias and nerve issues.
- It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Methycobal Inj. Please consult your doctor.
- Methycobal Inj may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Methycobal Inj is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and is not harmful to the baby.
- It is not known whether Methycobal Injection alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- There is limited information available on the use of Methycobal Inj in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Methycobal Inj in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.