- Reviews (0)
Mercip Tablets 250mg 10’s
Mercip Tablets 250mg 10’s is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. Ciprofloxacin belongs to a class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.It is used for the treatment of severe bacterial infections. They only work with specific strains of bacteria. respiratory tract, urinary tract, genital tract infections in men and women, stomach and intra-abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue, bone and joint infections.
Nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, or trouble sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburned or have skin blisters/redness.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: diabetes, heart problems (such as recent heart attack), joint/tendon problems (such as tendonitis, bursitis), kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as depression), myasthenia gravis, nerve problems, seizures, conditions that increase your risk of seizures.
It can be taken with meals that include milk, you should not take ciprofloxacin with dairy products alone or with calcium-fortified products. Do not take antacids; supplements with calcium, magnesium, aluminum, or iron; or multivitamins 6 hours before or 2 hours after taking ciprofloxacin.
- This Mercip medication is used to treat patients with superficial bacterial eye infections,
- adnexa infections (eye orbit,
- conjunctiva, and eyelids)
- corneal ulcers (inflammation of a part of the eye).
Side Effects Of Mercip Tablets 250mg 10’s
- diarrhea headache
- lightheadedness or sleeplessness can occur.
- In the event that any one of these symptoms persist or get worse inform your doctor or pharmacist right away.
When Not To Use
This medication is contraindicated in patients with soft contact lenses.
- The medicine is prescribed to treat patients suffering from minor bacterial eye infections.
- The adnexa infection (eye orbit, conjunctiva and eyelids) corneal ulcers (inflammation of the cornea or a portion in the eyes).