- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Meiji Big Soft Powder 200gm
Meiji Big Soft Powder 200gm is a growing up formula and it is fortified with DHA. It contains iron, calcium, and minerals that help strengthen bones and fulfills the nutrient requirement in babies. The refreshing taste of Meiji makes it an ideal formula for babies. Moreover, Meji is granulated to dissolve and mix easily.
- To lay a strong base for physical development, Meiji Big contains proteins of profound quality in it plus calcium and vitamin D to strengthen the child’s bones and teeth.
- It also has an adequate amount of iron in it that contributes to better and healthy blood composition.
- As an additional perk, it also contains milk phospholipids in it to provide the consumers with sphingomyelin.
How To Get?
Currently available on dawaai.pk; an online pharmacy in Pakistan with the lowest prices and free delivery. (Terms and conditions apply)
Offering the MEIJI BIG SOFT PACK with fast shipping in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Peshawar and many other cities of Pakistan.
- To prepare a cup of milk, take 210 ml of boiled water
- Add 7 scoops of milk powder in it and stir well
- For one scoop of powder, the standard amount of water to be used is 30 ml
- The advised quantity of cups to consume per day is 2 to 3 while the consistency can be made thicker or thinner by adjusting the powder amount as required.
When Not To Use
- Discard unused product and make a fresh feed always.
- Do not use microwave oven to prepare or heat up the milk
Side Effects Of Meiji Big Soft Powder 200gm
- DHA is likely to be safe for the majority of people.
- It’s been in use for up to four years.
- The majority of adverse effects are minor and may cause stomach and intestine problems.
- But , people shouldn’t consume over 3 grams DHA and other omega-3 fats every day and less than 2 grams per day should be taken from an diet supplement.
- If you are taking over 3 grams a day of DHA and other omega-3 acids could be dangerous.
- This could slow down the clotting of blood and raise the risk of bleeding.