- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Masdipine SR 30mg Tab
Masdipine SR 30mg Tab medicine is prescribed to stop certain kinds of symptoms of chest discomfort ( angina). It can help you train more often and reduce the frequency of attacks with angina.
- This medicine is prescribed to stop certain kinds symptoms of chest discomfort ( angina).
- It can help you train more often and reduce the frequency of attacks with angina.
- Nifedipine is part of a class of medicines that are known as calcium channel blockers.
- It acts by relaxing the blood vessels to allow blood to flow more freely.
- The medication should be taken often to stay effective.
- It is not recommended to use it to treat chest pain that occurs.
- Other medications (such as sublingual Nitroglycerin) to treat attacks of chest pain, as prescribed by your physician.
- Talk to your doctor and your pharmacist about details.
- Older adults must discuss the dangers and advantages of the drug with their physician or pharmacist and other possible safer versions that contain nifedipine (such as long-acting tablets).
Side Effects Of Masdipine SR 30mg Tab
- Swelling feet/ankles headaches
- Constipation can happen.
- When any one of the symptoms persists or becomes worse consult your physician as well as your pharmacist immediately.
- To lessen the effects of dizziness or lightheadedness To reduce lightheadedness and dizziness, slowly get up in a standing or lying posture.
- Keep in mind you are taking this medication prescribed because your doctor believes that the benefits for you are greater than the potential risk of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this medication don’t suffer from any serious adverse side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
How To Use
- Use the drug by mouth generally 3 times per day, in combination with or without food or according to the prescription of your physician.
- Take this medicine whole. Don’t crush, chew or chew the pill.
- The dosage will be determined by the medical conditions you have and your the response to treatment.
- Your physician may gradually increase the dose.
- Follow your doctor’s prescriptions with care.
- Avoid drinking or eating grapefruit and grapefruit juice when you are taking this medicationunless your doctor has advised you to do so.
- Grapefruit may increase the level of certain medicines within your bloodstream.
- Talk to your physician and pharmacy for more information.
- Take this medication frequently to reap the maximum benefits from it.
- To aid in remembering to take it, you should do this medication at the exact time every day.
Interactions Of Masdipine SR 30mg Tab
- Interactions with drugs can alter how your medication performs or increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start stopping, stopping, or altering the dose of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Other medications may affect the removal of nifedipine in your body.
- This could alter how the drug works.
- Examples include apalutamide
- St. John’s wort
- Rifamycins (such as rifabutin, and rifampin)
- Drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, and phenytoin)
- This medicine should not be taken in the case of a specific medical health condition.
- Before using this medication make sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist , if you are suffering from any of the following heart issues (such such as the congestive heart defect, aortic stenosis).
- Before taking this medication, inform your pharmacist or doctor about any medical information, particularly in the case of kidney problems.