- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lyta 20mg Capsules 14’s
Lyta 20mg Capsules 14’s is used to treat depression and anxiety. It is also used to help relieve nerve pain (peripheral neuropathy) in people with diabetes or ongoing pain due to medical conditions such as arthritis, chronic back pain, or fibromyalgia (a condition that causes widespread pain).
- Duloxetine is used to treat depression and anxiety.
- It is also used to help relieve nerve pain (peripheral neuropathy) in people with diabetes or ongoing pain due to medical conditions such as arthritis
- Chronic back pain
- Fibromyalgia (a condition that causes widespread pain).
- Duloxetine may improve your mood
- Energy level
- Decrease nervousness.
- It can also decrease pain due to certain medical conditions.
- Duloxetine is known as a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI).
- This medication works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances (serotonin and norepinephrine) in the brain.
Side Effects Of Lyta 20mg Capsules 14’s
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
- Accelerated sweating may also occur.
- If any of those consequences ultimately or get worse, inform your medical doctor promptly.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness may also occur, particularly whilst you first begin or boom your dose of this drug.
- To lessen the threat of dizziness, lightheadedness, or falling, stand up slowly while growing from a sitting or mendacity position.
- Remember that this medicine has been prescribed due to the fact your medical doctor has judged that the gain to you is more than the threat of facet consequences.
- For Many humans use of this medicine do now no longer have severe facet consequences.
- This medicine may also boost your blood strain.
- Check your blood strain frequently and inform your medical doctor if the outcomes are high.
How To Use Lyta 20mg Capsules 14’s?
- Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Instructions for Use supplied with the aid of using your pharmacist earlier than you begin the usage of duloxetine, and on every occasion, you get a refill.
- If you’ve got any questions, ask your health practitioner or pharmacist.
- Take this medicinal drug with the aid of using mouth without or with meals as directed with the aid of using your health practitioner, typically 1 or 2 instances a day.
- If you’ve got nausea, it could assist to take this drug with meals.
- You may also swallow this medicinal drug whole, or you can open the tablet and sprinkle the contents on a tablespoonful of applesauce.
- Swallow the drug/meals aggregate properly away.
- Do now no longer overwhelm or bite the aggregate.
- Do now no longer put together the aggregate beforehand of time for later use.
- The dosage is primarily based totally on your age, scientific situation, and reaction to treatment.
- To lessen your threat of facet effects, your health practitioner may also direct you to begin this medicinal drug at a low dose and progressively grow your dose.
- Follow your health practitioner’s commands carefully.
- Take this medicinal drug frequently to get the maximum advantage from it.
- To assist you to remember, take it on equal time(s) every day.
- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
- Some products that may interact with this drug are other drugs that can cause bleeding/bruising (including antiplatelet drugs such as clopidogrel, NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, and “blood thinners” such as warfarin).
- Other medications can affect the removal of duloxetine from your body, which may affect how duloxetine works.
- Examples include cimetidine
- Certain quinolone antibiotics (such as ciprofloxacin, and enoxacin).
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to the drug and sufferers with closed perspective glaucoma.
- Before taking duloxetine, inform your health practitioner or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or when you have every other allergy.
- This product might also additionally comprise inactive ingredients, that may purpose allergies or different problems.
- Talk to your pharmacist for extra details.
- Before the usage of this medication, inform your health practitioner or pharmacist of your clinical records
- Especially of private or own circle of relatives records of psychiatric disorders (consisting of bipolar/manic-depressive disorder)
- Private or own circle of relatives records of suicide attempts
- Bleeding problems
- Private or own circle of relatives records of glaucoma (angle-closure type)
- Excessive blood pressure
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Seizure disorder
- Belly problems (consisting of gradual emptying of the belly)
- Use/abuse of alcohol.