- When Not to Use?
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lysovit Syrup 120ml
Lysovit Syrup 120ml is used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy. This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, or during pregnancy.
Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin/niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, and pantothenic acid. B-COMPLEX VITAMIN with VITAMIN C (B-KOMpleks VAHY tuh min with VAHY tuh min C) is a multivitamin.
Lysovit Syrup 120ml is mostly used to help provide good nutrition to people who need extra intake of these vitamins due to stress, renal disease, or other medical conditions. B-COMPLEX VITAMIN with VITAMIN C is a class of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism and synthesis of red blood cells. Though these vitamins share similar names (B1, B2, B3, etc.), they are chemically distinct compounds that often coexist in the same foods. In general, dietary supplements containing all eight are referred to as a vitamin B complex. Individual B vitamin supplements are referred to by the specific number or name of each vitamin, such as B1 for thiamine, B2 for riboflavin, and B3 for niacin, as examples. Some are more commonly recognized by name than by number: niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, and folate.
Uses Of Lysovit Syrup 120ml
- Lysovit Syrup 120ml is given as a dietary supplement in pregnancy and lactation.
- It is also given to treat hyperemesis (severe and prolonged vomiting), neuritis (inflammation of peripheral nerves), convalescence (time spent recovering from illness or treatment), general weakness, growth, and development in children, loss of weight and appetite, and in all cases of Vit B complex and Vit C deficiencies.
Side Effects & Indications
Patients using Lysovit Syrup 120ml may experience constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach. Lysovit is used primarily for conditions such as prevention and Treatment of Scurvy Curvy Vitamin deficiency
When Not to Use?
This medication should not be used if you have an active peptic ulcer (ulcer in the stomach and duodenum), acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), allergic reactions, and diabetes mellitus.
Drugs should not be administered to mothers who are pregnant. If the authority that prescribes the drug justifies the advantages of the drug against the potential damage, they must reevaluate the benefits and look up the relevant information and prior studies.
Lysovit is not advised in some situations such as Hyperoxaluria.
Lysovit must be taken with caution (if it contains tartrazine) for patients suffering from aspirin hypersensitivity as it could trigger allergic reactions, including asthmatic bronchial symptoms). Take care when taking it for patients suffering from glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficit. Avoid taking large doses of Lysovit since it can cause renal calcium calculi. Oxalate.
How Effective is Lysovit Syrup 120ml?
Lysovit 120ml Syrup/Suspension can be an effective medicine for those who might be suffering from an unhealthy diet, are pregnant, or suffer from vitamin deficiency due to another reason. Syrup belongs to the category of drugs called multivitamins or dietary supplements. Lysovit 120ml Syrup/Suspension has Nicotin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1), Ascorbic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine as active components. This medicine is effective by allowing your body’s functions to work optimally.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (18 and above), the recommended dosage for Lysovit 100ml or 120ml should be, taken two times per day.
Lysovit 120ml isn’t recommended for use by youngsters (17 older or). Lysovit 120ml is ineffective with children (17 or younger) ).
What are the other side effects and warnings when taking Lysovit 120ml?
A few common negative effects that can be attributed to Soviet 120ml
- Extreme allergic reactions
- The skin is rapidly swelling
Some severe side effects:
- Skin discoloration
Lysovit 120ml’s warnings include;
- Lysovit 120ml shouldn’t be taken by patients suffering from Thalassemia.
- Do not take Lysovit 120ml if your condition is sickle cell anemia.
- If you’re allergic to Lysovit 120ml, notify your doctor prior to taking it.
- The complete list of all the items (including herbal, allopathic, and herbal) together with your doctor prior to taking Lysovit 120ml.
- Ask your physician before taking Lysovit 120ml if nursing or pregnant.
- Do not take Lysovit 120ml to treat your doctor if you suffer from kidney or liver issues.