LIV.52 DS TAB 60’S
LIV.52 DS TAB 60’S
Pack Size: 60’s
Composition: Caper Bush (Himsra) – Capparis Spinosa, Wild Chicory (Kasani) – Cichorium Intybus, Mandur Bhasma – Ferric Oxide Calx, Black Nightshade – Solanum Nigrum, Arjuna – Terminalia Arjuna, Negro Coffee – Cassia Occidentalis, Yarrow – Achillea Millefolium, Tamarisk – Tamarix Gallica
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: Highnoon
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
LIV.52 DS TAB 60’S is a hepatoprotective herbal treatment that is beneficial for liver disorders and helps improve liver function.
Side Effects Of LIV.52 DS TAB 60’S
- This medication is safe, and tolerated by the majority of people,
- however constipation nausea or bloating can occur.
How Effective Is LIV.52 DS TAB 60’S?
- Liv 52 DS Tablets are extremely efficient in protecting your liver against hepatotoxins, and for stimulating appetite.
- It is a potent antioxidant and reduces the time to recovery of the body’s tissues , and assures rapid recovery for the patients suffering from hepatitis.
- It’s also recommended to women who are pregnant to combat the loss of appetite that is common during pregnancy.
- It is able to eliminate acetaldehyde as well as repair liver damage that is caused by alcoholism.
- Additionally, every tablet aids in preventing weight gain due to alcohol consumption.
- It is prevents the growth of cirrhosis, and also prevents further liver damage.
What does Should I Choose?
- For adults, the recommended dosage is two tablets taken every day, according to the advice of your physician.
- The dose is taken following eating.
- If you miss an dose due to any reason then take it as quickly as you can remember.
- Do not take the dose you missed when it’s getting close to the next dose.
- Do not increase the dosage.
- When taken orally Terminalia arjuna can be possibly safe when consumed by mouth for three months and less.
- However, don’t take Terminalia arjuna under medical guidance.
- It could cause harm to you coronary artery.
There’s not enough information to determine if different species of Terminalia such as Terminalia bellirica and Terminalia Chebula, are secure.
- It’s recommended to avoid using until there is more information.
- Pregnancy There is some evidence to suggest that Terminalia arjuna may be possibly unsafe in pregnancy.
- There’s not enough information to determine if various species that make up Terminalia are safe to use while pregnant.
- Be in the safest possible position and stay clear of any Terminalia species.
There are no reviews yet.