Lcyn 500mg Tablets
Lcyn 500mg Tablets
Pack Size: 10’s
Pharmaceutical form: Tablets
Brand Name: High -Q
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Lcyn 500mg Tablets
Lcyn 500mg Tablets is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. This drug belongs to a class of medicines known as quinolone antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
Uses Of Lcyn 500mg Tablets
- This is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections.
- This drug belongs to a class of medicines known as quinolone antibiotics.
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
- It’ll not work for viral infections( similar to common cold wave, flu).
- Using any antibiotic when it isn’t demanded can beget it to not work for unborn infections.
- Nausea, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, flightiness, or trouble sleeping may occur.
- However, tell your croaker or druggist instantly, If any of these goods last or get worse.
- Flashback that this drug has been specified because your croaker has judged that the benefit to you is lesser than the threat of side goods.
- Numerous people using this drug don’t have serious side effects.
- Tell your croaker right down if you have any serious side goods, including unusual bruising/ bleeding, signs of order problems( similar to the change in the quantum of urine)
- Signs of liver problems( similatoas nausea/ vomiting that does not stop loss of appetite, stomach/ abdominal pain, yellowing eyes and skin, dark urine).
- Medicine relations may change how your specifics work or increase your threat for serious side goods.
- This document doesn’t contain all possible medicine relations.
- Keep a list of all the products you use( including traditional/ nonprescription medicines and herbal products) and partake in it with your croaker and druggist.
- Don’t start, stop, or change the lozenge of any drugs without your croaker’s blessing.
- A product that may interact with this medicine is strontium.
- Levofloxacin is veritably analogous to ofloxacin.
- Don’t use specifics containing ofloxacin while using levofloxacin.
How To Use
- Read the Medication Guide handed by your druggist before you start taking levofloxacin and each time you get our fill.
- However, ask your croaker or druggist, If you have any questions.
- Take this drug by mouth as directed by your croaker, generally formerly diurnal with or without food.
- Drink plenitude of fluids while taking this drug unless else directed by your doctor.
- Take this drug at least 2 hours ahead or 2 hours after taking other products that may make it work less well.
- Exemplifications include quinapril
- Sitamins minerals( including iron, zinc)
- or calcium( similar as antacids, didanosine result, calcium- amended juice), among others.
- Ask your druggist about all the products you take.
- Before taking levofloxacin, tell your croaker or druggist if you’re antipathetic to it; or to other quinolone antibiotics( similar to ciprofloxacin, moxifloxacin, or ofloxacin); or if you have any other disinclinations.
- This product may contain inactive constituents, which can beget antipathetic responses or other problems.
- Talk to your druggist for further details.
- Before using this drug, tell your croaker or druggist your medical history, especially of diabetes,
- Joint/ tendon problems( similar to tendonitis, bursitis)
- Internal/ mood diseases( similar to depression),
- A certain muscle condition( myasthenia gravis),
- Whim-whams problems( similar as supplemental neuropathy),
- Seizure complaint,
- Blood vessel problems( similar as aneurysm or blockage of the aorta or other blood vessels,
- Hardening of the highways),
- High blood pressure,
- Certain inheritable conditions( Marfan pattern, Ehlers- Danlos pattern).
There are no reviews yet.