Keflex Capsules 500mg 12’s
Keflex Capsules 500mg 12’s
Pack Size: 12’s
Pharmaceutical form: Capsule
Brand Name: Agp Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Keflex Capsules 500mg 12’s is used to treat a range of bacteria-related infections.
- keflex Capsules is called a cephalosporin-based antibiotic.
- It stops the development of bacteria.
- This medication is not effective for viral illnesses (such like typical cold, flu).
- Inadequate use or misuse of any antibiotic could cause its effectiveness to decrease.
Side Effects Of Keflex Capsules 500mg 12’s
- vomiting, or upset stomach may occur.
- In the event that any of these signs persist or become worse consult your physician or your pharmacist immediately.
- Be aware you are taking the Keflex was prescribed by your doctor has determined that the value for you is greater that the chance of having side negative effects.
- A majority of people who take this Keflex don’t suffer from significant side effects.
- The use of Keflex Capsules for long or regular periods could cause the development of oral thrush or the development of a yeast-related infection.
- Consult your physician if you notice white patches appearing in you mouth or a increase of the vaginal discharge or any other signs.
How To Use Keflex Capsules 500mg 12’s?
- Use Keflex through mouth as prescribed by your physician, typically once every six to twelve hours, with and without meals.
- If you’re making use of the suspension shake it thoroughly prior to each dose.
- Make sure to take the dosage accurately with a specific measuring device or spoon.
- Avoid using a regular spoon since you may not receive the right dosage.
- The dosage will be based the medical conditions you have and your your response to treatment.
- In the case of children, the dosage is also determined by your weight.
- For maximum effect For the best results, you should take this medication in a regular, evenly spaced manner.
- To make it easier to remember to take this medication, do it every day at the same time(s) each day.
- It is a supplement to meals (helps to ease abdominal pain) or with meals.
- Taken regularly, as per the schedule.
- The suspension for oral use must be shaken thoroughly prior to using and then use an instrument calibrated to verify the accuracy of dose.
- If you notice unrelieved vomiting or bleeding that is unusual, or bruising, a change in the pattern of urine and mouth sores, contact your physician immediately.
- After two or more months of the treatment, wet or bloody stool may develop that can be dangerous and prompt medical assistance is required.
- Drink a sufficient amount of liquids (2 or 3 liters per day) to keep hydrated, except if prescribed by your doctor.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse side negative effects.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without your doctor’s permission.
- It is possible that this Keflex can cause problems with certain lab tests (including Coombs’ test as well as specific test for urinary glucose tests) which could lead to false results on tests.
- It is important to ensure that you inform your laboratory personnel as well as your medical professionals know that you are taking this medication.
- Before you take cephalexin be sure to inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it, or to penicillins or any other cephalosporins (such as cefpodoxime) or if you have or other allergy.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that could trigger allergies or other problems.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before you take the medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, specifically in the case of kidney diseases, stomach/intestinal disease (such as colitis).
There are no reviews yet.