- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Heamocare Syrup 120ml
Heamocare Syrup 120ml is utilized to treat vitamin deficiencies. Vitamin deficiencies may be caused by a variety of reasons. Pregnancy and certain illnesses and poor diet are the most typical causes. It is utilized to treat Anaemia.
It can be used to combat or prevent vitamin deficiencies caused by poor diet as well as certain diseases or during pregnancy.
Side Effects Of Heamocare Syrup 120ml
- Constipation diarrhea, constipation, or an upset stomachs are common.
- These effects tend to be temporary and could disappear once the body adapts the medication.
- If any of these symptoms persist or become worsening, you should contact your physician or pharmacist immediately.
When not to use
It should not be used in the event of sensitization or insensitivity to the ingredient or any in the other excipients.
- It is typically consumed 1 hour prior or 2 hours after a meal.
- If stomach discomfort occurs Take this medication along with your the meal.
- Use capsules or tablets along in a glass full of water.
- Don’t take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not take milk products or antacids, dairy or coffee two hours prior or following the use of this medicine.
- Consume extended-release capsules but don’t crush or chew them.
- If you are taking chewable tablets to chew, make sure you thoroughly chew them.
Indications Of Heamocare Syrup 120ml
- It is not recommended for patients who are sensitive to vitamin B, folic acid and other drugs that contain folic acid.
- It should not be used by people suffering from an impairment in the metabolism of iron and iron overload in blood, ulcers caused by an excess stomach acid, excess iron gastritis (inflammation of stomach cells) and others.