- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Glucophage Tablets 250mg 5×10’s
Glucophage Tablets 250mg 5×10’s is used with a proper diet and exercise program and possibly with other medications to control high blood sugar. It is used in patients with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems.
Metformin a generic diabetes treatment usually sold under the brand name Glucophage, may help people with diabetes to lose weight by lowering their appetites. Insulin makes people overweight by acting on the brain to cause hunger, making the liver manufacture fat and fill fat cells in the stomach.
Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. Metformin works by helping to restore your body’s proper response to the insulin you naturally produce.
Uses Of Glucophage Tablets 250mg 5×10’s
- Glucophage is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels.
- Glucophage is used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Side Effects Of Glucophage Tablets 250mg 5×10’s
Major & minor side effects for Glucophage tablets include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Hypoglycemia severe
- Lactic Acidosis severe
- Chest discomfort
- Runny Nose
- Belching and Heartburn
- Swollen joints
- Do the dose you missed as quickly as you can remember? Do not take your missed dosage if you are close to the time of the next dose. Do not take any additional medicine to fill in missing doses.
- See a doctor right away in the event of a suspected overdose. A few overdoses could result in Lactic Acidosis, which requires immediate medical attention.
When Not To Use
- Please consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have any of these conditions; renal disease or renal dysfunction (kidney disorders), acute or chronic metabolic acidosis.
- However, the dose is usually not more than 2500 mg per day. Metformin alone: At first, 500 mg once daily with the evening meal.
- Your doctor may increase your dose if needed until your blood sugar is controlled.
- It is used in the treatment of maturity-onset diabetes.
- It can also be used in adjuvant therapy for insulin dependent diabetes, especially in obese patients.
- Patients with diabetes
- precoma or other life-threatening conditions such as precoma or liver damage
- renal (kidney or liver) impairment
- acute conditions that predispose to renal impairment
- cardiac (heart attack) and alcoholism are all contraindicated.
How efficient is Glucophage 500 mg?
Glucophage 500mg is a medication used to regulate blood glucose levels for patients who suffer from type 2 form of diabetes. It is most commonly used by those who don’t notice any significant fluctuations in blood glucose levels through exercise, weight reduction, or changes in diet. It reduces the amount of glucose produced by the liver and assists in returning the body’s normal reaction to the insulin naturally produced by the body.
Can I buy Glucophage 500mg in Pakistan?
There is no need to go to any pharmacy or schedule appointments with a physician because you can securely and securely receive your medication at your residence or another alternative the location of your choice. If you’ve got any questions about placing an order for Glucophage 500mg online through our website, please feel free to contact us at 0632503320, where an experienced team member will be there to help you.
What dosage should I select?
In adults, the first dosage is one tablet (500 mg) of Glucophage 500 mg taken three times daily during or after meals. The dose could be adjusted over time according to the blood sugar level.
The dosage should not be more than 3 grams or six tablets within 24 hours.
For those older (over 65 years old), the dosage can be adjusted by the physician according to the function of the kidney.
This medicine is not suggested for use by pregnant women unless needed. Before taking this medication, you must discuss potential risks and benefits with your doctor. Your doctor might prescribe a safer alternative based on your medical health.
This medicine is not suggested to be used by nursing mothers unless essential. Before taking this medication, you must discuss potential risks and benefits with your physician. Your physician may recommend stopping breastfeeding or ending the treatment according to your health.