Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet
Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet is used for Type 2 diabetes, Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus, Obesity in type 2 diabetes patients and other conditions. Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet contains Glimepiride and Metformin Hcl as active ingredients. Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas; blocking the production of hepatic glucose and enhancing the peripheral tissue sensitivity to insulin. Before using Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Inform doctor if you breastfeed or plan to breastfeed
- Risk of cardiovascular mortality
- Risk of hemolytic anemia in patients with glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Risk of hypersensitivity reactions
- Risk of hypoglycemia
- There are risks of hypoglycemia and weight gain associated with the drug use
Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Anabolic steroids
Getformin 2Plus500 Mg Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Obesity in type 2 diabetes patients
- Getformin Tabletmay also be used for purposes not listed here.
Some patients might experience hypoglycemia and liver failure. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms
When not use
Please consult your doctor before taking this medication if you have any of these conditions; insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (type of diabetes), or diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic complication).