Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s
Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s
0 out of 5
Pack Size: 10’s
Brand Name: High-Q
Availability: In Stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s
- Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s is taken in conjunction with a healthy diet to lower “bad” cholesterol and fats (such as LDL, triglycerides) and increase “good” cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
- It’s part of a family of medications referred to by the name of ” statins.”
- It is a way of reducing levels of cholesterol produced from it’s liver.
- The reduction of “bad” cholesterol and triglycerides and increasing “good” cholesterol decreases the risk of heart disease , and assists in preventing strokes and coronary attacks.
- In addition to following a balanced eating plan (such as a low-fat/low cholesterol diet) Other lifestyle changes that can assist in making this medication more effective include exercise to lose weight, especially if overweight, and ceasing smoking.
- Consult your physician to learn more.
- Keep in mind the fact that you are taking this medication is prescribed because your doctor believes that the value for you is greater over the potential risk having side negative effects.
- The majority of patients who use this medication do not suffer any serious adverse side effects.
- Very few patients taking the drug rosuvastatin might have slight memory issues or confusion.
- If you experience these effects discuss it with your doctor.
- Very rarely, statins may lead to or make worse diabetic conditions.
- Consult your physician about the advantages and the risks.
- Inform your doctor immediately in case you experience any serious side effects for example: a foamy urine.
- The drug can rarely cause muscle issues (which may not always cause serious problems that are known as Rhabdomyolysis and myopathy of the autoimmune type).
- Tell your doctor right away if you develop any of these symptoms during treatment and if these symptoms last after your doctor stops this drug: muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially with fever or unusual tiredness), signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine).
Intercation of Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s
- The interaction of drugs can alter how your medication function or may increase the risk of serious adverse side negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the approval of your physician.
When Not To Use Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s?
It is not recommended for those with hypersensitivity to the medication
- Before you take rosuvastatin inform your doctor or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, or if you have additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that can trigger allergic reactions or other issues.
- Consult your doctor for more information.
- Before taking the medication consult your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, focusing on: liver disease, kidney disease and alcohol consumption.
- Before you undergo any surgery, inform your physician or dentist about the various products you are using (including prescription drugs or nonprescription medicines, as well as herbs).
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol consumption on a regular basis can increase your risk of liver issues especially when mixed with the medication rosuvastatin.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for further information
Be the first to review “Fortius 20mg Tablets 10’s” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.