- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Famila-28F Tablets can be used as a Hormonal Contraceptive. Avoid Pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of having unprotected sexual relations. Avoid Pregnancy for up to three years.
Prevents or stops short-term changes in menopause. Prevents or stops painful menstruation, recurrent miscarriage, anemia, and other conditions.
Side Effects Of Famila-28F Tablets
You may experience,
- breast tenderness
- swelling of the ankles/feet (fluid retention), or weight change.
- Vaginal bleeding may occur between periods (Spotting), or during the first few months of use.
- The combination hormone medication can be used to prevent pregnancy.
- It contains two hormones: an estrogen and a progestin.
How to use
- Before you use this product, and every time you refill your prescription, make sure you read the Patient Information Leaflet.
- This leaflet provides important information about how to take your pills, and what to do if they are not taken as prescribed.
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you have any questions.
- As directed by your doctor, take this medication by mouth once daily.
- You can choose a time that you remember and take your pill the same day.
- You can either chew the tablet whole or break it up and swallow.
- Follow the instructions provided by your manufacturer.
- Your doctor will direct you to keep taking the medication as prescribed.
- Certain brands of birthcontrol pills have different amounts of estrogen or progestin .
- This can cause the active tablets to contain different amounts of hormone and progestin at different times during the cycle.
- To ensure that you find the right tablet, follow the instructions on the package.
- Make sure to start with the first tablet from the pack.
- Don’t skip any doses.
- You are more likely to get pregnant if you skip a dose, miss a pack, take your pills at an unusual time or start a new one late.
- You should inform your doctor if you have any conditions such as blood clotting disorders, like protein S or proteinC deficiency, blood clots on legs/eyes/lungs, hypertension (high BP), abnormal breast exam, cancer, depression, diabetes or high cholesterol, or angioedema.
- It is important to monitor blood sugar levels in diabetic patients who use it.
- It is important to inform your doctor if you are planning on having surgery, just had surgery, or will be in a wheelchair (long plane flight).
- This increases the risk of blood clots.