- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Etidoxin 100mg Capsule
Etidoxin 100mg Capsule contains 100mg doxycycline base as doxycycline hyclate. Hard gelatin capsule with opaque green cap and opaque green body with “100mg” printed in white ink. clinically Etidoxin 100mg Capsule effective in the treatment of a variety of infections caused by susceptible strains of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and certain other micro- organisms. Respiratory tract infections ,Pneumonia and other lower respiratory tract infections due to susceptible strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsiella pneumoniae and other organisms. Mycoplasma pneumoniae pneumonia.
Etidoxin 100mg Capsule is a antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Etidoxin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, eye infections, gonorrhea, chlamydia, periodontitis (gum disease), and others. Etidoxin is also used to treat blemishes, bumps, and acne-like lesions caused by rosacea. Etidoxin will not treat facial redness caused by rosacea. Some forms of Etidoxin are used to prevent malaria, to treat anthrax, or to treat infections caused by mites, ticks, or lice .
- changes in your vision;
- severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- fever, swollen glands, body aches, flu symptoms, weakness;
- skin rash, pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- upper stomach pain (may spread to your back), loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- chest pain, irregular heart rhythm, feeling short of breath;
- confusion, nausea and vomiting, swelling, rapid weight gain, little or no urinating;
- new or worsening cough with fever, trouble breathing .
When not to use
Hypersensitivity to the active substance, any of the tetracyclines or to any of the excipients .
- Pregnancy: Doxycycline is contraindicated in pregnancy (see section 4.6). It appears that the risks associated with the use of tetracyclines during pregnancy are predominantly due to effects on teeth and skeletal development .