- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Em-Flox 400mg Tablets 5’s
Em-Flox 400mg Tablets 5’s can be prescribed to treat common pneumonia, complex infection of soft and skin chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases and acute bacterial sinusitis. respiratory tract infection, as well as UTIs.
It’s used to treat various types of bacterial infections that affect the sinuses, skin, stomach or lungs.
Side Effects Of Em-Flox 400mg Tablets 5’s
It can cause,
- low blood sugar
- fast heart rate, or feeling anxious or shaky.
When Not To Use
Hypersensitivity to moxifloxacin and any other member of the class of quinolone antibacterials.
How To Use Em-Flox 400mg Tablets 5’s?
- Go through the medication Handbook and, in the event that it is you have it The Patient Information leaflet that is provided from the pharmacist prior to beginning using moxifloxacin and every time you receive a refill.
- If you have any concerns you have, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- You can take this medication via inhalation whether or not you eat as instructed by your physician, typically at least once a day.
- The dose and duration of treatment depend upon your health condition as well as the response to treatment.
- Make sure you drink plenty of fluids when using this medication unless your doctor advises not to.
- The interaction of drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the chance of having serious adverse negative effects.
- This guideline does not cover all possible interactions between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not begin or stop or alter the dosage of any medicine without your doctor’s permission.
- Some of the products that can be incompatible with this drug are: ” blood thinners” (such as Acenocoumarol, warfarin) and strontium.
- Numerous drugs in addition to moxifloxacin can influence the rhythm of your heart (QT prolongation) such as amiodarone dofetilide, procainamide and ziprasidone. among others.