Ecnoid Tablets 1mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, 4 mg
Ecnoid Tablets 1mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, 4 mg
₨96.00 – ₨384.00
₨96.00 – ₨384.00
Pack Size: 20 Tablets
Pharmaceutical form : Tablet
Brand Name: Abbott Laboratories
- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- side effects
- When Not To Use / Precautions
Econid Tablets 1 mg | 2 mg | 3 mg | 4 mg
Econid Tablets (glimepiride tablets) is an oral blood-glucose-lowering drug of the sulfonylurea class. Glimepiride is a white to yellowish-white, crystalline, odorless to practically odorless powder formulated into tablets of 1-mg, 2-mg, and Ecnoid Tablets 4 mg strengths for oral administration.
Ecnoid Tablet tablets contain the active ingredient glimepiride and the following inactive ingredients: lactose (hydrous), sodium starch glycolate, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate. In addition, Ecnoid 1-mg tablets contain Ferric Oxide Red, Ecnoid 2-mg tablets contain Ferric Oxide Yellow and FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, and Ecnoid.
- Glimepiride is utilized with an appropriate eating routine and exercise program to control high glucose in individuals with type 2 diabetes. It might likewise be utilized with other diabetes prescriptions.
- Controlling high glucose forestalls kidney harm, visual impairment, nerve issues, loss of appendages, and sexual capacity issues. Legitimate control of diabetes may likewise reduce your danger of a coronary episode or stroke.
- Glimepiride has a place with the class of medications known as sulfonylureas. It brings down glucose by causing the arrival of your body’s regular insulin.
1 mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, 4 mg
Be the first to review “Ecnoid Tablets 1mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, 4 mg”
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Queasiness and steamed stomach may happen. In the event that both of these impacts continues or deteriorates, tell your primary care physician or drug specialist immediately.
- Recollect that your primary care physician has endorsed this medicine since the individual in question has decided that the advantage to you is more noteworthy than the danger of results. Numerous individuals utilizing this drug don’t have genuine results.
- Tell your primary care physician immediately in the event that you have any genuine results, including: yellowing eyes/skin, stomach/stomach torment, dim pee, strange sleepiness/shortcoming, simple dying/wounding, indications of disease (like fever, persevering sore throat), mental/temperament changes, uncommon/unexpected weight acquire, seizures.
- This prescription can cause low glucose (hypoglycemia). This may happen on the off chance that you don’t devour enough calories from food or in the event that you do curiously hefty exercise. Manifestations of low glucose incorporate abrupt perspiring, shaking, quick heartbeat, hunger, obscured vision, unsteadiness, or shivering hands/feet. It’s anything but a beneficial routine to convey glucose tablets or gel to treat low glucose.On the off chance that you don’t have these dependable types of glucose, quickly raise your glucose by eating a speedy wellspring of sugar like table sugar, nectar, or candy, or drink organic product juice or non-diet pop. Enlighten your primary care physician immediately regarding the response and the utilization of this item. To help forestall low glucose, eat dinners on a customary timetable, and don’t skip suppers. Check with your PCP or drug specialist to discover what you ought to do on the off chance that you miss a dinner.
- Indications of high glucose (hyperglycemia) incorporate thirst, expanded pee, disarray, laziness, flushing, fast breathing, and fruity breath scent. On the off chance that these side effects happen, tell your primary care physician immediately. Your medicine measurement may should be expanded.
- An intense unfavorably susceptible response to this medication is uncommon. Notwithstanding, move clinical assistance immediately on the off chance that you notice any side effects of a genuine hypersensitive response, including: rash, tingling/expanding (particularly of the face/tongue/throat), extreme wooziness, inconvenience relaxing.
- This is certainly not a total rundown of conceivable results. In the event that you notice different impacts not recorded above, contact your PCP or drug specialist.
- Prior to taking glimepiride, tell your PCP or drug specialist in the event that you are susceptible to it; or on the off chance that you have some other sensitivities. This item may contain idle fixings, which can cause hypersensitive responses or different issues. Converse with your drug specialist for additional subtleties.
- Prior to utilizing this drug, tell your PCP or drug specialist your clinical history, particularly of: liver illness, kidney sickness, thyroid infection, certain hormonal conditions (adrenal/pituitary deficiency, disorder of unseemly discharge of antidiuretic chemical SIADH), electrolyte irregularity (hyponatremia).
- You may encounter obscured vision, unsteadiness, or languor because of amazingly low or high glucose. Try not to drive, use apparatus, or do any action that requires sharpness or clear vision until you are certain you can perform such exercises securely.
- Cutoff liquor while taking this prescription since it can build your danger of growing low glucose.
- It could be more earnestly to control your glucose when your body is pushed, (for example, because of fever, disease, injury, or medical procedure). Counsel your PCP since this may require an adjustment of your treatment plan, drugs, or glucose testing.
- This drug may make you more touchy to the sun. Breaking point your time in the sun. Try not to tan corners and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear defensive apparel when outside. Tell your primary care physician immediately on the off chance that you get burned from the sun or have skin rankles/redness.
- Prior to having a medical procedure, enlighten your primary care physician or dental specialist concerning every one of the items you use (counting professionally prescribed medications, nonprescription medications, and natural items).
- More seasoned grown-ups might be more delicate to the results of this medication, particularly low glucose.
- During pregnancy, this medicine ought to be utilized just when obviously required. Pregnancy may cause or deteriorate diabetes. Examine an arrangement with your primary care physician for dealing with your glucose while pregnant. Your PCP may substitute insulin for this medication during pregnancy. In the event that glimepiride is utilized, it could be changed to insulin at any rate fourteen days before the normal conveyance date on account of glimepirides hazard of causing low glucose in your infant. Examine the dangers and advantages with your PCP.
- It is obscure if this medicine passes into bosom milk. Nonetheless, comparative medications pass into bosom milk. Bosom taking care of while utilizing this medicine isn’t suggested. Counsel your PCP before bosom taking care of.
There are no reviews yet.