- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Derma Smooth 0.01% Lotion
Derma Smooth 0.01% Lotion is used for the treatment of eczema. Eczema is a skin condition that causes itchy, red and irritated skin. These symptoms can be reduced by fluocinolone. Fluocinolone is a corticosteroid of low to moderate strength.
Side Effects Of Derma Smooth 0.01% Lotion
- dryness, or redness at the application site might happen.
- Skin inflammation
- extreme hair development, “hair knocks” (folliculitis)
- skin diminishing/staining, or stretch imprints may likewise happen.
In the event that any of these impacts endure or decline, tell your primary care physician or drug specialist quickly.
- impetigo (skin Infection),
- paroychia (bacterial or fungal nail infection), and erysipelas (bacterial skin infection),
- cellulitis (bacterial skin infection),
- erythrasma (superficial skin infection),
- treatment of rosacea (redness of skin),
- untreated fungal or viral infections,
- use on burns or acne,
- perioral dermatits.
This medication can be used to treat many skin condition such as,
- Fluocinolone helps to reduce swelling, itching and redness that may occur with these conditions.
This medication is a moderate-strength corticosteroid.
- You should exercise caution when using stronger steroids.
- They can cause systemic side effects.
- You should not use this medicine on large areas.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use steroid therapy as a sole treatment for psoriasis.
- Avoid long-term use.
- Avoid eye and mucus membranes.
- Viusal disturbances are possible. Elderly.