- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Colchicine 0.5mg Tablets
Colchicine 0.5mg Tablets is used to save you or deal with gout assaults (flares). Usually, gout signs and symptoms broaden unexpectedly and contain the most effective one or some joints. The large toe, knee, or ankle joints are most customarily affected.
- This remedy is used to save you or deal with gout assaults (flares).
- Usually, gout signs and symptoms broaden unexpectedly and contain the most effective one or some joints.
- The large toe, knee, or ankle joints are most customarily affected.
- Gout is due to an excessive amount of uric acid with inside the blood.
- When uric acid ranges with inside the blood are too high, the uric acid might also additionally shape tough crystals on your joints.
- Colchicine works via way of means of reducing swelling and lessening the building up of uric acid crystals that motivate aches with inside the affected joint(s).
- This remedy is likewise used to save you assaults of aches with inside the abdomen, chest, or joints due to a sure inherited disease (familial Mediterranean fever).
- It is a notion to paintings via way of means of reducing your body’s manufacturing of a sure protein (amyloid A) that builds up in humans with familial Mediterranean fever.
- Colchicine isn’t always an ache remedy and has to now no longer be used to alleviate different reasons for aches.
- belly pain, and vomiting might also additionally occur.
- If any of those outcomes ultimately get worse, inform your medical doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that this remedy has been prescribed due to the fact your medical doctor has judged that the advantage to you is more than the threat of aspect outcomes.
- Many human beings that use this remedy do now no longer have severe aspect outcomes.
How To Use Colchicine 0.5mg Tablets?
- Read the Medication Guide supplied by your pharmacist earlier than you begin taking colchicine and every time you get a refill.
- If you’ve got any questions concerning the information, ask your health practitioner or pharmacist.
- Take this medicinal drug through the mouth without or with food, precisely as directed by your health practitioner.
- Dosing hints range broadly and can be special from the subsequent hints.
- Taking greater than the encouraged dose might not boom this drug’s effectiveness and might boom your danger for aspect effects.
- Ask your health practitioner or pharmacist for greater details.
- Drug interactions may also extrude how your medicinal drugs paint or growth your hazard for severe aspect effects.
- This report does now no longer include all feasible drug interactions.
- Keep a listing of all the goods you use (inclusive of prescription/nonprescription pills and natural products) and proportion it together with your health practitioner and pharmacist.
- Do now no longer start, stop, or extrude the dosage of any drugs without your health practitioner’s approval.
- Other medicinal drugs can have an effect on the elimination of colchicine from your body, which may also have an effect on how colchicine works or grow the hazard of significant aspect effects.
- Examples consist of positive azole antifungals (along with itraconazole, ketoconazole).
- HIV medicinal drugs (along with ritonavir).
- macrolide antibiotics (along with clarithromycin, erythromycin).
- amongst others.
- Patients with liver and kidney impairment need to keep away from this medicine.
- It needs to add now no longer be utilized by sufferers with blood dyscrasias (blood disorder).
- Before taking this medication, inform your physician or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or when you have another allergies.
- This product can also additionally incorporate inactive ingredients, that may motive hypersensitive reactions or different problems.
- Talk on your pharmacist for greater details.