Canesten 1 Vag Cream 5mg
Canesten 1 Vag Cream 5mg
Pack Size: 1’s
Pharmaceutical form: Cream
Brand Name: Bayer Pharma
Availability: In stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Uses Of Canesten 1 Vag Cream 5mg
- Canesten-1 Vag Cream 5mg can be used for treating fungal skin diseases like ringworm or athlete’s foot.
- It also treats fungal nappy rash and sweat rash.
- It can also be used to reduce irritation to the vulva (external thrush) or at the tip of the penis that can be a result of thrush.
- If you’re unsure if you (or your child if you are treating Nappy Rashes) suffer from any among these fungal conditions, seek the guidance of your doctor or pharmacist.
- The active ingredient found in Canesten Cream is Clotrimazole.
- Clotrimazole is part of a class of medications known as imidazoles.
- Canesten vaginal cream is an antifungal medication that combats the causes of fungal skin infection.
How To Use Canesten Cream?
- In the event that Canesten Vaginal Cream has been prescribed by your physician be sure to follow any directions he/she might have given you.
- If you purchased the vaginal itching cream without the need for a prescription adhere to these guidelines closely: Before using vaginal cream, you must pierce the tube seal by placing the cap onto the top of the tube.
- Press. If your feet have been affected, the need to be thoroughly cleaned and dried especially between toes prior to application of the cream.
- Canesten vaginal cream is applied evenly and thinly to the affected areas 2 or three times a day and gently massaged into the affected areas.
- A single piece of canesten cream(1/2 cm in length) will treat an area roughly the size of the hand.
- The length of treatment will depend on the type of the infection.
- In general, a minimal of 2 weeks are recommended, but the duration of up to 4 weeks could be required.
- If you suffer from athlete’s foot, it could be helpful to apply an antifungal dusting powder too.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for recommendations.
- The signs of skin infections like itching or soreness, will improve after several days after treatment, but signs like scaling and redness could be more difficult to eliminate.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- As with all medications, Canesten Cream can cause negative side effects, though it is not the case for everyone.
- Like all medicines, some individuals might react to it.
- If either you or your child have an allergy, a reaction could occur within a few hours after the first time you use the Canesten Vaginal Cream.
- In the event that you, or child have an allergic reaction, discontinue taking vaginal itching cream and tell your doctor immediately or call your local Accident and Emergency Department of the nearest hospital.
- The signs of an allergic reaction might include: * rashes. Breathing or swallowing problems.
- A swelling of your face, lips throat, or tongue.
- A feeling of weakness, feeling faint or dizzy. * Nausea.
- After applying the vaginal itching cream you may experience: The rash, itching blisters, burning, irritation, discomfort, swelling, redness , or peeling of the skin.
How To Store Canesten Cream
- This product must be stored in the original packaging.
- Don’t store it above 25 degrees Celsius.
- Don’t make use of canesten cream in pregnancy after the expiry date, which is indicated on the other side of the carton, and at the bottom of the cream tube.
- The expiry date is the end of the month.
- Medicines shouldn’t be disposed of through household waste or wastewater.
- Ask your pharmacist about how to dispose of medicines that are no needed anymore.
- These steps will help ensure the protection of the environment.
How Effective Canesten-1 Vag Cream 5mg?
- Canesten Vaginal Cream is composed of Clotrimazole and is part of the class of drugs called antifungals.
- Canesten Cream is the most effective for treating tinea versicolor (pityriasis) which is an infection caused by fungal spores that results in the skin to darken or become lighter in the skin on the neck, legs or chest.
- canesten vaginal cream is effective by slowing the development of the fungus.
- Interactions with drugs could alter the way your medication perform or increase the risk of serious adverse side consequences.
- This document doesn’t cover all interactions that could occur between drugs.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Don’t start or stop or alter the dose of any medication without the permission of your doctor.
- Avoid smoking or walking near naked flames as you potential for severe burns.
- Fabric (clothing bedding, bedding, dressings and more) which has come into contact with this product will burn more easily and can be very dangerous to fire.
- Cleaning bedding and clothing can help reduce the amount of product build-up, but it won’t completely remove it completely.
- Before taking this medication inform your physician or pharmacist if you’re allergic to it, or to any other azole antifungal agent (such as fluconazole and terconazole) or are allergic to any other substances.
- vaginal cream may have inactive ingredients that could cause allergic reactions or other issues.
- Ask your pharmacist for further information.
- This product is intended for the use of vaginally only.
- Cleanse your hands prior to and after using canesten cream in pregnancy.
- Beware of contact in your eye.
- If it does get in your eyes, rinse them immediately by drinking plenty of fluids.
- Contact your physician in case you experience persistent eye irritation.
There are no reviews yet.