- Reviews (0)
Alp Tab 0.25mg 30’s
Alp Tab 0.25mg 30’s Tablet belongs to a class of medicines known as benzodiazepines. It is a prescription medicine used to treat anxiety. It alters brain activity, calms it and provides relief from panic attacks by relaxing the nerves.
In general, benzodiazepines such as ALPRAX should be taken for short periods only (for example 2 to 4 weeks). Continuous long term use is not recommended unless advised by your doctor. The use of benzodiazepines may lead to dependence on the medicine.
Benzodiazepines enhance the effect of brain neurotransmitters (brain chemicals or juices) resulting in sedative, hypnotic (sleep-inducing), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), anticonvulsant, and muscle relaxant properties.
Adults—At first, 0.5 to 1 milligram (mg) taken in the morning once a day. Your doctor may increase your dose as needed. However, the dose is usually not more than 10 mg per day. Older adults—At first, 0.5 mg taken in the morning once a day.
If you take them too often, they can actually make your sleep problems worse. So, how can you know if you’re abusing sleeping pills? Here are some warning signs: You’re taking extra doses to see if that works better, or a second pill in the middle of the night if you wake up.
- This medicine is used as a short-term treatment of anxiety and for treating anxiety associated with depression.
- Anxit 0.25mg Tablet belongs to a class of medicines known as benzodiazepines.
- It is a prescription medicine used to treat anxiety.
- It alters brain activity, calms it and provides relief from panic attacks by relaxing the nerves.
Side Effects Of Alp Tab 0.25mg 30’s
- dizziness or lightheadedness.
- blurred vision.
- memory problems.
- trouble concentrating.
- sleep problems.
- muscle weakness or lack of coordination.
When Not To Use
The patients with any severe disease/disorders or allergy to any of the medicine’s constituents should avoid use of this medicine.