- Additional Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
2Sum Injection 1g
2sum injection 1g is an anti bacterial vial treating a variety of bacterial infections occurring at different body organs. 2sum injection comes with the generic name of ‘Ceftriaxone’. The medicine performs its function by inhibiting bacterial growth and cell wall formation.
The targeted 2Sum injection 1g makes use of are indexed below. The injection need to be administered simplest on a doctor’s prescription. It is beneficial to apply the injection simplest in case you come across any of the subsequent conditions.
- The 2sum injection is indicated in upper and lower respiratory tract infections.
- The injection is also used to treat meningitis infection. Meningitis are the brain and spinal cord protective layer.
- The injection is also used to treat pelvic infections.
- The injection is used in the treatment of skin infections.
- The injection also treats septicemia, which is a blood bacterial infection.
- The 2sum injection also treats bacterial infections in bones and joints.
- The injection also treats soft tissue infection.
- The injection is also used to treat abdominal membrane infections called peritonitis and others.
It is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections (Such as Upper and lower respiratory and urinary tract infections, skin, soft tissue, bone and joint infections, septicemia, meningitis.
The dosage is recommended as in line with the patient’s condition, age, and severity of infection. The encouraged 2sum injection dose for adults is two to four grams which makes 1 to two injections in line with day. The encouraged dosage for youngsters is 40mg to 80mg in line with kg as soon as a day.
Do now no longer exceed the encouraged dose to keep away from any capacity facet effects. Do now no longer leave out a dose and keep away from self-medicating your self to keep away from bacterial resistance.
The complete 2sum injection 1g side effects are listed below. Report to the doctor in case of prolonged and severe harmful effects.
- Diarrhea as the injection can result in disturbance of natural microbiota of intestines.
- Stomach pain.
- Swelling on your face, lips, tongue, or any other part.
- Excessive gases in the stomach.
- Neutrophilia (increased neutrophils level).
- Eosinophilia (increased eosinophil count).
- Electrolyte imbalance.
- Painful urination.
- Rashes and itching.
- Fatigue and restlessness.
Before the use of ceftriaxone inform your medical doctor or pharmacist in case you are allergic to it; or to different antibiotics (consisting of penicillin different cephalosporins); or when you have another allergies.
This product may also incorporate inactive components that may reason hypersensitive reactions or different problems. Talk for your pharmacist for greater details.
Before the use of this remedy inform your medical doctor or pharmacist your scientific records mainly of: gallbladder sickness kidney sickness liver sickness stomach/intestinal diseases (consisting of colitis).
1gm, 2gm, 500gm